This document provides instructions on how to pair your scanner with Serialio's applications for Android in BLE mode.
- Make sure your scanner is in BLE mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Android device.
- Make your scanner discoverable and connectable.
- Launch SerialMagic Gears, iScanBrowser, Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Attendance or Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Grid.
- Navigate to the SDM.
- Tap on the plus button to add a new connection.
- Tap on your scanner's name when you see it listed as a discovered device in the SDM.