This article provides instructions on how to perform a factory reset on a KDC200 barcode scanner.
1. Hold down both the up and down arrows, located on the left side of the device.
2. Once the menu appears, use the same arrow buttons to scroll through the options until you see "System Config" highlighted.
3. Press the scan button, located on the front of the device.
4. Use the arrow buttons to scroll through the options until you see "Fac. Default" highlighted.
5. Use the scan button to select it.
6. On the next screen, you will see two options. "Yes & Exit" and "Cancel & Exit." Select "Yes & Exit."
7. Once the device has been set top the factory defaults, you will be forwarded back to the main menu.