1. Make sure your scanner's Bluetooth radio is off (the blue LED should be OFF/not blinking).
2. Once the Bluetooth radio is OFF, scan the control code for BLE mode. You can print this control code sheet and scan the "BLE" barcode.
3. Make your device discoverable.
4. Launch the BLE-enabled application you wish to connect to.
5. Navigate to the connection/device manager for the BLE-enabled application.
6. Pair your scanner directly to the application (bypassing the host device's Bluetooth settings)