It is possible for the BlueSnap Smart Dongle to become unresponsive at times.
Check the unit settings with 'get al' command
1. Download yACK BLE for Android or iOS.
2. Press and hold the power button on the BlueSnap Smart Dongle. Even if you do not see any LED activity, the unit may still broadcast as long as the power button is held down.
3. Launch the yACK BLE app and wait for the BlueSnap Smart Dongle to appear in the list of devices.
4. Tap to connect the BlueSnap to yACK BLE app
5. Type the command "get al" (without quotes), then tap SEND
6. View the BlueSnap Smart settings
Reset GFU Settings
Press and hold the power button on the BlueSnap Smart Dongle to power on, and keep holding button down for 20 seconds. LEDs will start blink pattern, when it stops, unit is reset.