This article assumes the following:
- Your databases are up-to-date.
- You have the Mobile Attendance application for Android installed.
- You are logged into the Mobile Attendance application.
- You've already paired with any RFID or barcode readers.
- You've already associated the attendees with the appropriate NFC tags.
Prepare to Record Attendance
1. From within the Mobile Attendance application, tap on Record Attendance (located on the sidebar menu).
2. Select the database files for the attendance session by tapping on the database icon for each database.
Applicable database files include the Session Event file, Transformers Subgroup Active file, and Transformers Subgroup List file.
3. Select the room for which you are recording attendance.
4. Tap PROCEED to begin the attendance session.
Once the attendance session begins (the example session used in this tutorial starts at 6:00 AM), the background of the event will change from yellow to green and you can begin to check attendees in.
The attendance session has not begun in the image below (yellow).
The attendance session has begun in the image below (green).
When you check an attendee in, you will see the attendees name and any other relevant information.
Upload Attendance to Your Account
Time Lapse 1
Once the first time lapse (time lapse 1) ends, the Mobile Attendance application automatically uploads the attendance session as it is so-far from each device and a quorum calculation will be sent to the email addresses in the Session List database file.
Time Lapse 2
After the second time lapse (time lapse 2) ends, the attendance session closes and the Mobile Attendance application automatically uploads the attendance session from each device. A final quorum calculation will be sent to the email addresses in the Session List database file.