This support article will demonstrate how to associate tags with attendees with the IEEE attendance profile for Android Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Attendance, in a four-step process.
To get started, you will need:
Note: This database must contain columns specifying each event and meeting and whether each attendee has access to those events.
Setup Your Cloud-In-Hand Account(s)
1. Client will provide you with a raw file of their members to use for the association, it WILL NOT have tag IDs. You will need to modify it to match the MGAP requirements.
2. Navigate to Cloud-In-Hand.com in your web browser
3. Log in with your Manager account.
4. Click on "Roster."
5. Check "Enable FTS" and the "Additional Column Mapping" boxes.
6. Select "Choose File," browse for the file.
7. Click on "Upload."
8. Member ID must be mapped to "Scan Code," Name to "Member_Name," and Check-In to "Check_In."
9. Click "Save."
Upload Your Database to Cloud-In-Hand
1. Once you have finished associating your attendees with the corresponding RFID tags and compiled your master file, save it in ".xlsx" format. Log in to Cloud-In-Hand.com with you manager credentials, then click on "Roster" (located in the navigation menu on the left).
2. Select the check boxes for "Use FTS" and "Additional Roster Fields" before uploading your roster database.
3. Under "Action," select "Upload File." Click on "Browse" and navigate to the location of your saved roster database. Click on "Upload."
4. Next, map the roster database columns to the corresponding fields on Cloud-In-Hand in the order you would like them to display in Mobile Grid. Click on "Submit" when you’re done.
Install & Login to Mobile Attendance
1. Install Mobile Attendance on your Android tablet.
2. Launch Mobile Attendance for Android and login to your Cloud-in-Hand account.
3. Mobile Attendance will automatically pull your databases and settings from the server once you log in.
Pair Your Devices with Mobile Attendance
Pair with theScanfob 3002i
1. Scan the control code to put your Scanfob 3002i in SPP mode.
2. Hold down the small function button on your Scanfob for 2-4 seconds to make it discoverable and connectable.
3. From Mobile Attendance, tap on the Serial Device Manager (SDM) button.
4. If you have previously paired with your Scanfob, tap on the "Reconnect" button to the left of your Scanfob's name.
5. Tap on your Scanfob's name when it appears in the "Discovered Devices" section.
Pair with the idChamp RS4
1. Power on your idChamp RS3 by holding down the power button for 2-4 seconds.
2. From Mobile Attendance, tap on the Serial Device Manager (SDM) button.
3. If you have previously paired with your Scanfob, tap on the "Reconnect" button to the left of your Scanfob's name.
4. Tap on your Scanfob's name when it appears in the "Discovered Devices" section.
Begin NFC Association
1. Tap your Android's back button to exit to the main screen of Mobile Attendance.
2. Tap on the "Options" button or swipe from the left edge of the screen to the right to reveal the sidebar menu.
3. Tap on "NFC Association."