This document provides instructions on how to pair your scanner with Serialio's applications for iOS in MFi mode.
- Make sure your scanner is in MFi mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iOS device.
- Make your scanner discoverable and connectable.
- Navigate to iOS Bluetooth settings.
- Scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Tap on your scanner's name when it appears in the discovered devices list.
- Launch SerialMagic Keys, iScanBrowser, or Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Grid.
- Navigate to the SDM.
- Tap on your scanner's name when you see it listed as a discovered device beneath MFi devices.