Enable SerialMagic Keys Keyboard
The first step is to enable the SerialMagic Keys keyboard and set it as the default input method.
1. Access the SerialMagic Gears settings by tapping on "Settings" from the sidebar menu.
2. Tap on the option labeled "SerialMagic Keys."
3. Tap on the slider to the far-right of "SerialMagic Keys" to enable SerialMagic Keys. Afterward, your screen should look like the image below.
4. You will likely receive an alert notifying you that SerialMagic Keys is not currently your default keyboard. To change this, tap on "OPEN SETTINGS" (which will take you to the Android "Language & Input Settings").
5. Beneath "Keyboard & input methods," tap on "Current Keyboard" and select "SerialMagic Keys."
6. Afterward, you should see "SerialMagic Keys" beneath "Current Keyboard" (as shown in the image below).
Next, you must enable accessibility options for SerialMagic Gears.
1. launch the Android Settings app and navigate to "Accessibility." You'll see "SerMagic Gears" beneath the Services section — tap on "SerMagic Gears."
2. Now, toggle the slider to turn SerMagic Gears Accessibility Service ON.
3. Accept the alert to "use SerMagic Gears" by tapping "OK."
4. Your screen should now look like the image below (with SerMagic gears ON).
5. Tap on the back button and you'll see that "On" is now displayed beneath SerMagic Gears.