1. Download yACK BLE from the App Store.
2. Launch yACK BLE.
3. Power on the idChamp EUA.
4. Tap on the idChamp EUA's Bluetooth name when you see it within yACK BLE.
5. Select "Open Console."
6. Switch from stream mode to command mode by tapping on "Command" (located at the top right of the screen).
7. Send the following command:
set bl e e 1
The console should output "Success."
8. Now disconnect by killing the yACK BLE application.
9. Re-launch the yACK BLE application and reconnect to the idChamp EUA.
You should receive a Bluetooth pairing request from the iOS system this time you tap on the idChamp EUA's Bluetooth name. This means that the command was successful.
10. After confirming the Bluetooth pairing request, tap on "Open Console."
11. Switch to command mode by tapping on "Command."
12. Send the command:
13. Send the command: