1. Download the SerialMagic Professional installer for Windows from Serialio.com/downloads.
2. Double-click the installer to launch it (this initiates the installation).
3. Agree to the terms and conditions to begin the installation.
4. The following screen allows you to change the installation location if necessary. Most users need only click "Install."
5. Device Drivers — SerialMagic Professional will now ask which device drivers (if any) you want to install. Pay close attention to what device each driver is for. If you have a Scanfob® 2006, 3002i, 4000, or KeyBatch BR2, you'll want to install the first set of drivers.
6. Installation complete. Click "Close" to finish the installation. SerialMagic Professional will not launch on its own automatically, so you will need to launch it by browsing the "recently installed" programs in the Windows Start Menu.